Who we are
The Friends of Sydney Gardens were formed in 2013 to preserve and improve Sydney Gardens and to provide the community face of the Heritage Lottery bid.
- Free historic guided walks
- Daily litter picking
- Volunteer gardening sessions
- Talks to local communities
- Regular social media updates on
- Facebook - Friends of Sydney
- Twitter & Instagram - FOsydneygardens
- We raise money to improve the park
- We help to organise events in the park
- We report issues and concerns to the Council
Join our team
Would you like to join our team of enthusiastic volunteers?
We are always looking for help with weeding, planting and litter picking.
Support our work
The project has come to an end and all future improvements to the park need to be paid for through donations and fundraising.
Our current priority is to raise money to replace the wooden railings surrounding the reservoir with iron railings.
Become a member of Sydney Gardens
The Friends of Sydney Gardens hold events for their members including an AGM. Membership costs £5pa per household.